To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:[OT] Moon God, Dozens of wives, and marriageable age

Conclusion, there is no such Executive Order. It appears that Jojo Jaro believes birther myths, long after they have been conclusively and with evidence debunked. If he fails to apologize, or point to an actual order doing what he claimed, he is, effectively, a liar.

I've said similar things about Naudin, because he made blatant errors in his MAHG investigation, stonewalled friendly inquiries, and eft the page with those major errors (that totally reverse his conclusions) without corrections, thus continuing to mislead the public. That's culpable. Until he fixes this, he's a *liar*.

If Naudin were a serious investigator, he'd do it in a flash. He made a mistake. Embarrassing. So what? All it takes is "Oops!" and it is almost entirely over.

And if Jojo were interested in truth, he'd do the same. From long experience, now, I concluded he isn't interested in truth. He is interested in *insult* and *winning.*