I agree that it is not very good politic to convince.

however it is clear and true.

you should read the facts. i don't even understand how people can express
so much doubt, when not simple usual denial. just read the data, and remind
that consensus can be pathologic... history says so.

the maximum that seems rational given the data (that I just survey in 1993
and in 2012) is not to be absolutely sure... I feel irrational to be
rejecting LENR as a fact.

for the rest it is well explained, and I'm always shocked that so many
people ignore the history of science and engineering (engineers being the
first to get into reality, because they get a practical advantage seeing
the reality, unlike scientists who get a practical advantage following the
consensus)...

only recently, since the 50s with laser, GPS, were there no real invention
obtained from flat theory... Theory was used only to improve existing
engineering.
even some example of theory driven invention like semiconductors were in
fact driven by experiment , and delayed by denial... see the germanium
junction ... Capacity of scientist to rewrite the history is so funny.

all the bullshit about LENr being impossible according to QM, is simple
stinky busllshit for any engineer in semiconductors, in superconductors...
that scientist, especially physicist might have said that LENR was
impossible in room temp lattice should be taken as a proof of
incompetence...

I don't know is some physicist said that LENr was breaking thermodynamic
laws, hope no, but is yes they should be fired instantly... because any one
with a science bachelor know that nuclear reaction don't break TD laws.

Even is LENR is finally disproved (which should call for a new physics,
alien intervention, international conspiracy) all that have been said and
done, like Nature report 42 rejection, should be studied as a pathologic
event.

This why i'm so supportive of Roland Benabou Groupthink and collective
denial theories (
http://www.princeton.edu/~rbenabou/papers/Groupthink%20IOM%207p%20paper.pdf)...
because instead of psychiatry, it uses an interpretation as
semi-rational psychology. if not, we will have to call psychiatry.

just try to find an interpretation of ENEA paper about crystallography
impact on LENR effect. add McKubre isothermal calorimetry, nasa&others gas
permeation experiments, tritium findings, ENEA report 42... and try to find
a coherent explanation for all as artifacts, correlated to cristallography,
he4...

of course you can invoke fraud, but for know the fraud and conspiracy is
clearly proved at MIT, Nature & Science... Occam razor give a clear
scenario:

LENr is real, complex, and since few months usable...
otherwise we should invoke some much more irrational explanations...

to find many proof of current pathology, try that forum
http://www.lenr-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?29-Scientific-community
there are pile of stoky evidence...

and for the rest, look at other business and scientific data.
many data come from jed, which explain why he is so confident. he just know
the data. Me I just got them in 93, and updated in 2012...