Andrea Rossi
December 30th, 2012 at 3:01 PM
http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=771&cpage=4#comment-514345

Dear Bernie Koppenhofer:
You are touching a very important point: during these very days, and also
during the more recent tests, we are working on this issue. I think we will be
able to produce directly e.m.f. , but much work has to be done. Actually, we
already produced direct e.m.f. with the reactors at high temperature, and we
measured it with the very precise measurement instrumentation introduced by the
third party expert, but we are not ready for an industrial production, while we
are at a high level of industrialization for the production of heat and, at
this point , also of high temperature steam, which is the gate to the Carnot
Cycle. Thank you for your good comment.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

[ I've interleaved the questions and answers ]

January 1st, 2013 at 6:50 PM
<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=771&cpage=5#comment-520563>

I received your words with great enthusiasm regarding the findings of measuring
direct EMF from your LENR devices.

1. Were you referring to converting heat to electricity, or were you able to
detect EMF coming directly from the reactor core?
  1- directly from the reactor core

2 Is the amount of EMF seen moderated or controlled by the temperatures made by
the Hot Cat?
  2- still under probe

3 Will you next try to increase the effect to be able to produce power/energy
directly without the need to convert heat to energy?
  3- yes

4 Will it ever be possible to have a “Cold Cat” make energy without heat?
  4- possibly

5 Or with less heat?
  5- I hope too

Also, on the "familiar" 1MW :

Andrea Rossi
December 31st, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Dear Scott L.:
As I said and wrote many times, the Container of the 1 MW plant is the same
tested one year ago, since to the military Customer we delivered different
ones. This one, seen also in the Swedish Television, has been used to make
tests, modifications, improvements, certification. It has been a tremendous
tool for R&D. Now it is destined to a Customer. It will be delivered on March,
after further series of modifications we have in course now. Thanks to it now
we can pass to a repetitive manufacturing line. After a glorious first life as
a prototype for R&D, it is on his way to go to work in a centralized heating
plant to supply heat: this will be his seconf life.
Warm Regards,
A.R.