I feel really good about what I have done.  The peer reviewed article forced me
to be logically consistent.  I then
applied this consistency to my book.  The result is simple.
I refactored Coulombs equation into the form of an elastic constant and a wave
number.  Using these terms I produced the Compton frequency and the atomic
velocity.
Using the same form with the nuclear wave number 1.36 Fermi meters, I produced
the speed of sound in the nucleus.
This speed 1,094,000 meters per sec was first observed in cold fusion
experiments.  Setting the forms equal produced the energy levels of the atoms
and the amplitude of harmonic motion.  In other words setting the speed of
light to the speed of sound produced the atomic energy levels and the intensity
of spectral emission.
I hope that I am now done with no more revisions.

Frank Znidarsic