At 06:22 PM 1/13/2013, Jed Rothwell wrote:
This is a dreadful story. See:

<http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2013/01/13/brilliant_life_and_tragic_death_of_aaron_swartz.html>http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2013/01/13/brilliant_life_and_tragic_death_of_aaron_swartz.html

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/01/13/aaron_swartz_s_suicide_may_make_the_open_access_movement_mainstream.html

It gives me the willies because it is somewhat similar to what I do at LENR-CANR.org.

Well, that was part of what he did. I've had occasion to review your practices in hosting files at lenr-canr.org, and you aren't doing anything illegal, in spite of what a certain idiot claimed, ad nauseum, on Wikipedia.

You are taking modest steps. Aaron Swartz took some big ones. Sometimes people struggling with depression do that, the rush can lift the depression for a while. I read a memoir by his ex-girlfriend. Made me cry. He was loved.