IS IT THE WIND?
> Missing is a 360º panoramic view showing whether or not there is a large radio
> tower or high voltage overhead wires nearby.

OUTSIDE OF DEMING NM;  'Legendarily' one of the electrical-engineers that layed
high tension underground lines through the area returned to that area after
retirement and bought some property stradling the line that he'd laid for the
power company.  Then supposedly he had a forged copper-'beam'(I have no idea
how long & thick; perhaps he saved a lifetime of pennies~:^) just outside &
parallel to the 'easement' of said underground power-line and thereby 'pirated'
enough induced power to run his ranch easily. . . yea maybe. . . or not.

PER YOU-TUBE: I'm thinking that the flick was taken over such an underground
line. . . IF NOT then Tesla's dream of 'tapping' the planetary EM-Flux grid
would perforce be at work here. . . If it is so simple then we are collectively
all morons for not getting it sooner. . . ouchee:(

PER ESOTERIC EXPLANATIONS of the whole shebang:  Posit/re-explanation of
familiar phenomenon;  The solar system/all solar systems are MACRO-COSMIC
ATOMS.  My Solar-Core white-hole theory would indicate(if accurate) that
Ingress-AexoDarkSpace-HyperPlasma is both SuperGravionic/Electro-Gravionic and
that this is part and parcel to all Electro-magnetic phenomenon.  Here's some
'new' terms eg. ElectroGravitic-ElectroGravionics yadda yadda.

EVEN REGARDLESS IF YOU BUY THIS or 'not' :(-->Solar-Systems and/or atoms
etc.(and maybe some sub-atomic structures)are GYRO-TOROIDAL ELECTRO-PLASMIC
MAGNETIC SYSTEMS or in short; they are Electric Motors. . .(nano-bot powering
devices? hey call the patent attorney! ! !~:-)

You-Tube CASE IN POINT:  Even if such miniscule and primitive quasi-EM-induced
Collecting-devices do not USUALLY pull enough of the BASE AMBIENT EM-GEO-MAG
FIELD to turn the wee-motor; PERHAPS this indicates Solar-Flare etc. activity
not only would tend to up the Aurora-Borealis effect but also increase the
Geo-Mag-EM [speed-density(frequency)]=which=equals=MASS-DENSITY-MOMENTUM etc. .
. . and. . . for the moment it's enough of an increase for the wee-motor to
turn via the we mag-coil induced-collection device. (So that's what those SILLY
MAYANS were talking about!~;)

POSITING that 'any' WAVE is Helical-String and the 'frequency' also per Dirac
equals wave-length-RATE OF SPIN etc. and 'rate of spin' within the BaseAmbient
'Space-Time Normal' Ubiquitous 'plasma' acts as an 'impeller-screw' and DRAWS
PLASMA DENSIFYING the 'field immediately adjacent' the helical-wave-string and
that this is a defacto-definition of the GRAVITIC-EFFECT aka GRAVITY which is
also operant via the SPIN of atoms and where ANYTHING SPINS is the
(plasma-gathering-compression)GRAVITIC EFFECT aka ELECTRO-PLASMIC-GRAVITIC
EFFECT. . .

?HOWs ABOUT: 'Spin-rate/frequency=Gravity'

?Hows about:  GYRO-CENTRIFIC GRAVITIC AFFECT= the 'mass-wall' compression
effect of say the 'SURFACE OF PROTONS' and 'SURFACE OF SUNS' around its
singularity centre which is connected to/and fed by AexoDarkSpace  plasma
ingress-egress 'flow?'

?Is it possible for the gyro-centrific-spin of a BLACK-HOLE to form a
quasi-stable 'solid-shell' and thus be quasi-stable; although far denser then
'matter made of space-time-normal atoms' we could call this 'fixed-stable' form
of BLACK-HOLE 'no-longer' a 'singularity' but rather a TRUE DARK-MATTER super
planet? ? ?

?AND COULD THIS define the  HUB STRUCTURE around which ALL GALAXIES FORM AND
ROTATE about? ? ?

?OR IS THIS SIMPLY and exercise in jargonized non-sense & garbage. . . :D

*Methinks we've come full circle here and are back to ROCK-CLOCK. . . .