From: Alexander Hollins <alexander.holl...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 1, 2013 1:45 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:How does evolution work without selective pressure

Why do you assume we don't face selective pressure?

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:02 AM,  <fznidar...@aol.com> wrote:

I have read many times about how we are evolving.  How does this work in the
absence of selective pressure?  In reverse maybe?

http://www.popsci.com/node/69854/?cmpid=enews013113&spPodID=020&spMailingID=5126534&spUserID=MTY0NTI4MDIwMTES1&spJobID=309174560&spReportId=MzA5MTc0NTYwS0