What if excess heat a slow igniting process with very soft variations? And
where higher order correction are important but they are distilled by
hours?

Say, the effect of excess power follows a slow accumulation of some
"potential" with the subsequen slow release of this potential?

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com