From: kengchi goah [mailto:kengchi.g...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 1:06 PM
To: Roarty, Francis X
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: Boeing Li-ion battery

Frank:
Nice to hear you.  Of course, I do not mind you cc our exchange to Vortex-I.
For a long time, I have been questioning Princeton Plasma Lab's magnetic
confinement approach.  They are utterly heading the wrong direction. No wonder
after more than 50 years and billions spent, they cannot show something.

Keng
On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Roarty, Francis X