From: ChemE Stewart <cheme...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 22, 2013 5:33 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The Kinetic Energy Weapon (Bluff?) Theory of February 15,
2013's Cosmic Coincidence

I understand how an iron meteorite can burn in the atmosphere and create sonic
booms and break into pieces. I would like to see the model & energy balance
that shows me how that translates to a 500 kton blast from a 10kton rock while
it is still in the air and has not given up its kinetic energy.

Am I missing something?

On Friday, February 22, 2013, Terry Blanton  wrote:

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:19 PM, ChemE Stewart <cheme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you guys invent the Internet too?  Terry, I like your theory better.

I don't recall "God's Rods".   I think that would have been a bit too
irreverent for the Potus.  However, there were those "brilliant
pebbles".

http://missilethreat.com/defense-systems/brilliant-pebbles/