My 'points of view' are BRUTALLY opinionated. That's a given.

And of  that salient point I am fully aware.

I am an equal opportunity OFFENDER of JUST
ABOUT EVERYONE at least some of the time. . .Vortex guys
got 'my' number some time ago; and merely, "Ho Hum. . . blow
it off~:^)  So that's why you don't see much 'vorticular over-re-action'
to my various POSITS. . . don't take that for approval. . . I assure
you, IT IS MOST DEFINITIVELY NOT VORTEX APPROVAL!~:^D

And I have no plans in the near future to premeditatedly alter that trajectory.
. . .
and that is because VORTEX is a clearing house for expositive declaration,
of nearly anything scientific; or really ANYTHING that is ENERGY. . .  and it's
even where ENERGY becomes SOURCE and was CLASSICALLY CALLED SPIRIT which
Alchemists called  'Aether' & New Energy folks are calling Zero Point,
AexoPlasma etc. . .
~;^D

So Man, if you take any 'offense' of that about
me that seems rude or OVER STREAM of CONSCIOUSNESS. . . that's a
waste of your time; since it's seriously
NOTHING PERSONAL. . .

I have a 'trajectory' which will not brook
much diversion.

But,  I DO appreciate the exchange. . . be well my friends. . . Jack Harbach
O'Sullivan