*Eloquent; exquisite, perfect. . . Thanx. . . Happy Holiday U2 /Us2

Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 16:36:16 -0400
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Toward understanding Photosynthesis
From: janap...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Easter is the day set aside for the contemplation of miracles. How can
Photosynthesis come into being if not for miracles?
The world around us and in us is full of miracles, of blood and brain, of green
sunlight and DNA.
How can the world we know be, if not for miracles?
Cold fusion would be such a miracle, a miracle full of miracles.
If we are after miracles, how does nature do it? What is the natural
meta-theory of miracles?
If we take the religious view, we wait for a profit who is inspired by the Holy
Ghost to descend into our world and perform these miracles.
Does such a man exist? Has he built the Hot Cat for us?
Or do we take the agnostic view of natural selection: survival of the fittest
where miracles evolve over eons of untiring trial and error; countless deaths
and rebirths bathed is endless birth, life, pain, death, rot and decay hoping
upon hope for that one sparkling instance of progress to be passed forward to
the next. Where advancements is few and far between made in nano-steps without
discouragement where automaton repetition and mindless replication leads to an
endless march in a random walk toward something new with only the slightest
chance for change but in the full light of hope that what replaces is bitter
than what is replaced.
But what is revealed is that survival is the key. The metatheory of life states
that those systems that make a future possible are all important.

For both the bacteria, plants, computing systems, and cold fusion reactors take
the square root of the interdependent components and you can find the number of
key components that are so important that not a single other piece can get by
without them.
This rule of survival  applies equally to  complex networks because they are
both examples of open access systems with components that are independently
installed. Bacteria are the ultimate BitTorrents of biology, referring to a
popular file-sharing protocol.
Bacteria has this enormous common pool of genes that they  freely sharr with
each other. Bacterial systems can easily add or remove genes from their open
access genomes through what's called horizontal gene transfer, a kind of file
sharing between bacteria.

The indepensible survival mechanism is the same for plants as well as Cold
fusion reactor.
In either meta-approach of dreams on this day of days where miracles live again
all will work out in the end if the survival principles is identified.

happy holiday:    Axil