April Fools Demonstration of Time Distortion
It took me a year to realize the light.
The "reason" the camera displays periods of zero gas conduction and
illumination is that it is only recording the heterodyned difference in
frequency between its "standardized" 60 hz time frame and that of the load,
where the extra cycle difference in time is shown by the single neon cycle
itself.
      Dateline:April 1, 2013. Almost exactly one year from publication, I have
now realized that this video constitutes a PROOF of the loads OPERATING outside
of our space time continuum as a localized time distortion and furthermore a
conceptial proof of demonstration of the principle has been formulated. It is
now realized that this load exhibiting a time distortion can be "gauged" by
that load itself by noting the cyclic difference in time shown on that load.
     In the beginning of the video with the primary showing 15.3 v input
enabling 4A, the cycle time of the off neon to return to lite is ~ 6 sec. ~ 10
ma neon sec current. Next we have ~30 ma sec neon current made with a primary
increase to 21.7 v input @ 6.1 A, however NOW the cycle time of neon non
conduction has also decreased 3 fold to ~ 2 sec. What the camera is RECORDING
is the heterodyned difference in frequency between our outside "reference
frame"of time progression; and load frequency.
     At this higher input level then a complete cycle of the bulbs cycle takes
16 sec or 960 cycles. One extra cycle shown by the bulbs heterodyned action
means 961/960 more or 1.001 difference. So its not just a silly millimeter
longer, its actually a tenth of a %, or proof of a 0.1% time distortion.
     Hence the video will be named " Video Evidence of a tenth percent time
distortion between sensor and air core neon transformer. As easy proof both a
NST neon and the 60 hz resonant neon could be filmed side by side, and the NST
bulb appear constant without pulsing.

Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/