*Agreed*

From: francis.x.roa...@lmco.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: EXTERNAL: [Vo]:Electrolytic/CatalyticFusion'is'a ZERO-POINT
PHENOMENON
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 13:03:24 +0000

Well said Jack..  even if your vocabulary is different your thoughts are clear
.[snip] This reaction loops out of & back into space-time normal eg.
back into the Electrolytic-Catalytic cell which makes the 'most-inportant' leg
of the fusion process invisible which is what makes everybody so crazy.[/snip]
It also confuses the syntax since time and space are exchanging metrics in the
same manner as the Twin paradox only it is we outside the Casimir containment
that appear to be nearly stationary in time relative to the negative vacuum
pressure being experienced by the hydrogen protons… even normal spontaneous
emissions pile up and then become phase shifted as they follow the slowing
downward well into our normal space-time here in the macro world.. a micro
warp/hill instead of the macro gravity wells we normally consider relativistic
in our macro reality. I think the MAHG may have exploited another aspect of
this containment effect where the energy was used to disassociate H2 as an
interim step in rectifying the virtual energy into our plane.
Regards
Fran