From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 10, 2013 2:02 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Yildiz motor in Geneva -- ran 5.5 hours then broke down

Wonderful if true.

You gotta love magic magnet motors. So beguiling! Reports like this come in
every year or so. Nothing ever seems to come of them. The person demonstrating
the motor never produces 10 of them to sell to other people, or does anything
else.

I once offered one of these people $10,000 for a copy. After a few days he
politely declined.

I do not want to believe these reports are true, because I can't stand the idea
that the technology has been floating around for decades without any serious
effort to confirm it or develop it.