Two-electron Reduced Density Matrix is a mathematical approximation that
allows Chemical Physics to calculate the collective behavior of large
numbers of fermions and bosons  at low temperatures.

What this fellow is getting at is the possibility that many body collective
action of fermions (electron) condensation may cause LENR.

See
Significant Conditions on the Two-electron Reduced Density Matrix from the
Constructive Solution of N-representability

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1207.0541v1