Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am not aware of anyone measuring levels of radiation that are dangerous
> during nickel-hydrogen reactions.
> ***According to Jed Rothwell, Celani did exactly that kind of measurement
> during startup.

According to Celani he did, in 2011, when that large group of 50 scientists
observed a test. He circulated a letter describing the event. I published
it here and in various other places. I can dig up a copy tomorrow if anyone
is interested.

He had two meters. Both went off the scale.

Rossi was upset with him!

That was then. In these latest studies by Levi et al., Bianchini set up
radiation safety meters and other detectors in all three tests. He found
nothing above background. The notes in the paper say he will provide
details on request. So maybe the problem is fixed.