James Bowery made this comment in the Forbes article. This is well said,
and hilarious.

"A textbook physics 101 exercise that should be a piece of cake for you,
MaryYugo: Assuming the electrical measurements were performed by a PCE-830
Power and Harmonics Analyzer by PCE Instruments with a nominal accuracy of
1% and the registered power input was on the order of 360W and there was
_no_ convective flow — only blackbody losses, what color should we see in
the photographs of a device of that surface area? Infamous cold fusion
apologist Jed Rothwell claims you will refuse to do this simple physics
exercise that could throw the cited paper’s primary technical claim into
question."

Elsewhere, I pointed out the Stefan-Boltzmann’s law is well established and
not generally thought of as a "complex mess."

Mary Yugo demanded the test be done with a power supply from Bologna U.,
even though the paper says that the power supply is integral to the reactor
and it produces a trade secret waveform. Yugo does not appear to understand
that when you measure electricity between the wall socket and the power
supply there is no way Rossi can fool the power meter.

I sense the capital-S Skeptics' arguments are become less convincing even
to their fellow Skeptics. They seem to be grasping at straws. Perhaps that
is wishful thinking on my part. Anyway, they have a role to play and they
are playing it to the bitter end. In a sense, they help along the process,
but demonstrating how weak their arguments are.