I have talked about Rydberg mater very often here at vortex.
Hydrogen can form Rydberg matter. It is the SOLID form of clustered
hydrogen. This hydrogen cluster is actually a alkali metal.

Yes, hydrogen can form into nano-particles.

These hydrogen nano-particles behave just like nickel nano-particles.

Hydrogen nano-particles form dipoles and polaritons that are the
fundamental cause of the LENR reaction.
Jed said:

Presumably the NAE is not made in exactly the same place in the same
material where it previously had been destroyed.
Perhaps it is, the way tungsten is redeposited in some incandescent lights.

Axil responds:

These hydrogen nano-particles form and are destroyed in a constant cycle.
The same is true for potassium that is the “secret sauce” added to amplify
the LENR reaction by created a wider size mix of nano and micro particle
sizes.