  From: Daniel Rocha
  To: John Milstone
  Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Levi Hot Cat paper is a gem

  But that would mean another device, a circuit, which modified the input when
they compared with the empty reactor.

  2013/5/21 Andrew <andrew...@att.net>

    I don't know if you are an EE in any way (I am), but irrelevant it is not.
If the measurement probes only work up to 60 Hz and the majority of the power
is being pumped at 200 Hz (arbitrary numbers), and the probes are 40 dB down at
200 Hz....

    Andrew