Oh Lord, we are all sinners :)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jed Rothwell
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Secret wiring hypothesis [second copy?]

  MarkI-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:

    E.g., the statement that "how could you melt the ceramic with a much higher
melting point and not the steel cylinder", or that both the ceramic and the
steel melted... Both of these are wrong.  That was NEVER stated in the report.

  Yes, it was. Figs. 1-2 caption: "The performance of this device was such that
the reactor was
  destroyed, melting the internal steel cylinder and the surrounding ceramic
layers."

    . . .  they are almost a sure indication that the person has NOT read the
original report; they are just parroting what they've read elsewhere.

  I said that first here, and I read the report carefully, several times. Also,
it helps to do a Ctrl-s search for "ceramic" (which I just did, to find it
again). I will grant, I often mis-remember things. That's why God gave up
Google.