  From: Alan Goldwater
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 2:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:possible error in power-in calculation in Levi et al paper

  The picture of the power monitor that started this discussion is not part of
the official report, and might have been made during a setup or adjustment. It
is interesting in that it gives us some otherwise unavailable clues as to the
measurement setup, and in that context it has been a useful starting place for
analysis.

  I now believe it is showing a single voltage probe connected and the others
just lying on the bench. The problem then is that the watch shows a time stamp
that may be during the test period. If someone could find documented start and
end times for the December test, that question can be answered.