From: Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, May 26, 2013 7:00 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: About the March test

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Andrew <andrew...@att.net> wrote:

B) seems unlikely because it would require batteries, and Hartman states that
it was much lighter than that. Battery technology does not exist that could be
that light, and/or occupy so little volume, and make up that total energy
difference as measured over 100+ hours. Therefore, it seems that the only
workable theory of possible deception is A).

I recall Hartman clarifying that measurements were taken on the mains side
(from Jed's post).  I am not too familiar with circuitry.  I assume that either
(1) the measurement equipment (including the laptop) will need some kind of
single-phase conversion in order to work off of the same mains, or (2) they
will have to be routed to a separate source (in the case where the mains side
has been tampered with).  Assuming (1) for the moment, how easy or hard would
it be to filter out hidden DC or AC when constructing the single phase
conversion in order to protect the measurement equipment?  Would you need a
heavy transformer?

Eric