I won't bet a cent on papp engine, but unlike magnetic motors, if papp
engine is working is is visibly a nuclear energy source, like LENR in
hydride...

question on papp, like LENR, is not whether it is allowed to exist, but
whether it works.

I'm fed up with people mixing nonconventional nuclear energy sources, and
over-unity TD1 /TD2 law-breakers...

by the way, I'm also fed up with theories in patents. not the place.
patent should stay patent.
If there is no known corpus of data about a technology, then the patent
have to be very precise, or be void... if there is known phenomenological
model or theoretical model, description may be more implicit as expert in
the domain will quickly fill the holes in the description.
an nobody should deduce something is real from a patent.
and patent office should check only that fact, take more care to protect
from patent troll than for overunity devices.