Hi,

On 29-5-2013 16:29, Bob Higgins wrote:
Consider what Celani has done - taken a Ni-Cu alloy wire and etched out the Cu to realize the surface nanotexturing, thus creating NAEs on the wire outer surface.

What if this wire is wound in a coil shape?

I believe the cylindrical outer heaters are just resistor coils embedded in a high thermal conductivity ceramic.

I suspect that Andrea has at TWO sides of the power triangle more or less regular resistors connected and between the phases at the third side a resistor coil for a very specific frequency range. This may cause the huge phase shift of all the phases of the power signals and possibly also an oscillation needed for a resonance inside the reactor?

Kind regards,

Rob