From: Edmund Storms [mailto:stor...@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: mercredi 29 mai 2013 21:53
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Cc: Edmund Storms
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Speculation about hotCat

Fran, I would not guess how Rossi bonds the powder to the wall, only that
this must be done. A secret sauce is applied before the Ni is placed in the
e-Cat in order to create the NAE. You need to identify how many additional
secret sauces you think are involved. He also places a hydride in the tube
to supply hydrogen. This material also might have an effect.  I suggest
speculation about things we have no way of knowing is not productive. Let's
discuss what is real and required by nature for the observed effect to be
produced.

We know Rossi activates the Ni before it is used, i.e. creates the NAE.

We know this powder must make good thermal contact with the wall.

We know that Ni powder sinters at the temperature being produced.

We know that the NAE is stable at these temperatures.

We know that the generated power increases with increased temperature.
Therefore, a positive feedback is operating.

We know that Rossi attempts to control this feedback by controlling the
temperature.

We know that the power source responds rapidly to the external temperature.
Therefore, good thermal contact exists between the source and the thermal
sink.

We can suspect that no additional source of energy or stimulation is applied
to the power source other than temperature.

These are the only facts I can identify. Did I miss anything?

Ed Storms