On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 6:01 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I do not understand what you are saying here. Are you saying that Rossi
> was present? Or that that he interfered with the experiment?
>
> I do not think that Levi or his co-authors has said that Rossi was absent.
> Only that he played no role in the testing, and he did not touch the
> equipment.

This is about the December test, where, according to the paper, the ecat
was running when the test began. That means Rossi or his delegate must have
started it up, and that he not only interfered, but essentially defined
everything about the test. And they did not change the testing  appreciably
for the March test.