ah at last a control-command model of the reactor...
beware, you publish trade secret !

I know an engineer that given that knowledge can install an automotive
computer, program a matlab model, and control that the optimal way, with a
hardened processor tha resist all a car can suffer.

ask him a thermal engine and he make a CHP (all is on-the-shelves). talk
him of thermal regulation and smart grid awareness... I guess he can...

time is for engineering.