*…whereas they refuse to explain the thermodynamics of a power density 100
times that of uranium in a fission reactor without melting,…*

The fission reactor is extremely inefficient in its use of nuclear fuel.
The limiting factor in the nuclear fuel utilization is the zirconium
cladding that enclosed the fuel pellet. This pellet is exposed to extreme
neutron radiation and must retain the ultra-high gas (xenon) pressures that
the fission reaction produces. This fuel rod is removed from the fission
reactor with a large amount of fissile isotopes remaining in order to
protect the structural integrity of the pellet’s structure.

On the other hand, the LENR process can utilize a wide range of elements at
near perfect efficiency in an iterative reaction where each reaction
product in the feedstock of the next iterative cascade reaction. One atom
may be used 20 times in a LENR reaction before it is spent.

I would estimate that the efficiency estimation of 100 times is an
underestimation of the effective power density efficiency difference
derived from these respective feedstocks.

Explaining the QM reasons for why LENR performs its wonders is a waste of
time and effort for people with a disposition like Cude.

It is like explaining how a rocket works to a muleskinner.