On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:16 AM, <mix...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> [snip]
> >Ni62 + H --> Cu63
> >63Cu is a stable copper isotope
> >
> >Pd106 + H --> Ag107
>
> 1H+106Pd => 107Ag + 5.788 MeV (exothermic)
>
> >Pd108 + H --> Ag109
>
> 1H+108Pd => 109Ag + 6.488 MeV (exothermic)
>
> >107Ag and 109Ag are stable silver isotopes.
> >Standard binding theory says these should be endothermic reactions but if
> >the charge radius of the proton is not fixed then binding theory
> >may need to be revised too.
> >
> >Harry
> [snip]
> Regards,
>
> Robin van Spaandonk

Robin,
Do you look these values  up in a table or do you calculate them?
I thought the addition of protons to any element above Ni62 will not
release heat, or does it depend on the isotopes involved?

On this Italian video about Rossi
http://www.classmeteo.it/web/portale/video/prometeo-fusione-fredda-e-cat-e-lenergia-del-futuro/

@5:27 it says:

62Ni + H --> 63Cu + 6.12 MeV

I thought this was incorrect according to theory but is it correct?

Harry