From: ChemE Stewart 

 

This might have been posted already

 

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v498/n7453/full/498179a.html

 

Cosmology: Hydrogen wisps reveal dark energy

 

I can't find an Arxiv version I can read

 

Does Hydrogen collapse into "dark energy" and then pop back out over time?

 

 

Stewart: This is almost exactly what Mills proposed some years ago.

 

BTW - as strange as it sounds, I am not the fan of Randell Mills that it
seems. even though it may appear that (Robin and myself) are always bringing
up his writings. 

 

Like the other genius - Rossi, Mills has been a huge disappointment. Unlike
Rossi, he has the makings of a superb theory backed by excellent
experiments. The problem is that Mills rejects QM in favor of his own lame
version - and that probably relates to why Rossi has leapfrogged him on the
applications front. Mills is apparently no match for Rossi in the lab, and
in building devices to convert "borrowed" ideas into working prototypes.

 

Mills and Rossi are both geniuses in different ways. If they could have been
combined circa 1992, we would be driving around in cars powered by HotCats
today.

 

Jones

Reply via email to