>From Mark:

> The mere appearance of being normal doesn't mean someone is normal.

One would infer from the above expressed opinion that you may have made up
your mind on the subject.

Back in my teens and twenties I recall many occasions where I felt terrified
over a personal suspicion that I might not be normal. Fortunately for me I
eventually became less anxious over the matter when I began to realize that
trying to fit "normalcy" largely comprised futile attempts of trying to
mimic the boundary definitions of others. Somehow I managed to survive the
onslaught and have, so far, made it into my 60s. ;-)

In the meantime, there's this guy named Simon Parks, and apparently he
believes he has had numerous intimate relations with aliens. To infer that
anyone believing that this is actually happening to himself. to infer that
to profess such a belief is indicative that  something is abnormal about him
is, in my opinion, more of an indication of where boundaries of the
beholder's disbelief reside.

It's seem pretty obvious to me that Simon Parks doesn't gives a fig that
many might consider his belief in having had intimate relations with
"aliens" as something that must be abnormal about himself. What I have taken
from Simon's alleged alien encounter is the apparent fact that he seems to
has learned how to live with himself. Just that in itself is a major
accomplishment.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.OrionWorks.com