Eric, some theories, including Ron's, are so filled with arbitrary ideas without any connection to what is known that even starting a critique is difficult. The problem is made worse when the description is second hand. Many statements made in the first paragraph have no relationship to observed behavior. Consequently, they individually and collectively make the basic idea useless. I suggest if Ron wants to discuss his ideas, he publish them in a paper where they can be studied and evaluated, after which we can discuss what he means. If he has published a paper, please send it to me.

I clearly have a different view of reality than many people here on Vortex. This is based on observing how materials behave under a wide variety of conditions. The description Ron gives (through you) simply does not fit with what I know to be true. For example, atoms DO NOT spontaneously initiate a nuclear reaction of any kind in normal material. Therefore, "the close proximity" in a lattice is irrelevant and starting with such an assumption is useless. Anything assumed after this initial assumption is made has no relationship to reality. You (Ron) need to start with an assumption that fits what is known. This is like starting with the assumption that the earth is flat and then proceed to explain earthquakes. Nothing after the original assumption would be real no matter how cleverly stated.

Ed