"Yes, sure, as long as you prove that your device works to the analyzer."

Examiner review comes *after* the patent app is visible.   Patents aren't
rejected before that.

They do however go into DOE L&R review. That happens pretty quickly though
from what I've seen and sometimes the patent is even visible before that
happens.