On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 17:27:29 -0400
"hohlr...@gmail.com" <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why should we get involved in a proxy war between Saudi and Iran?

Excellent question. And to extend it a bit, why should we be
involved in a proxy war between Israel and the Islamic Arab world?

Why should America spend blood and money defending Israel by
attacking Syria (or Iran or Iraq), when Israel is a country only a
tiny minority in the US has any real attachment to, a country
that means nothing to the overwhelming majority of us?

If the US were not so sadly confused about what is good for it, it
would end all aid to Israel, Egypt and the rest of those peculiar
Middle Eastern countries, and let them slug it out among
themselves.