I was querying Axil's original claim:

"If these experimenters wanted to produce gammas, they only need to
replicate the LeClair cavitation reactor. $250 dollars will do it. A year
in the hospital from radiation exposure should be enough to rid them of
their obsession from gamma radiation. They may also get a dose of neutrons
and alpha particles."

Which made it sound like such an experiment was possible. As it isn't
possible because LeClair won't allow it then the assertion " they only need
to replicate the LeClair cavitation reactor" is pointless.

[m]