In a polariton based hot spot, the electrons are part of a dipole where the
hole makes the electron a boson. Therefore *unlimited numbers *of electrons
can populate a hot spot.

The electrons combine with light and lose weight. They can weight as little
as 20 micro electron volts. These low mass polaritons will become entangled
and form a high temperature BEC.

When the Hot spot becomes mobile and forms  a polariton bullet, these boson
connected electrons lose their holes and the electrons leave the hotspot
repelled by the coulomb force.. Only light remains and this light based
soliton spin structure may have been observed in many LENR experiments as
monopoles.

As I posted elsewhere, the magnetic field of this monopole comes from a
POINT in the center of a  EMF current ring making it extremely concentrated
and very powerful. This energy focusing is what enables energy levels to
reach high enough power levels for nuclear disruption to occur.