Perhaps this thread has deeper meanings then anyone realizes. I have been
dealing with certain observations for a while and digesting them. Putting them
in a format for observation. Trying to understand things that seem to have
little or no meaning. Then later they seem to have greater meaning. An
inductive pursuit? Yes indeed. Words can have two meanings. I will make more
comments later. Just to appear totally insane let us suppose God is the source
of vibrations. We put up certain instruments to detect these vibrations. But
our instruments give us different answers. Which is the correct answer and why
does that happen? I shouldn't be posting about this right now so I will retire
until I can make my case. HDN

Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/

On Monday, December 2, 2013 10:38 PM, Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com>