DGT uses a nickel foam mess impregnated with three grams of specially
treated  nickel micro-powder. I call the center of that form as the center
of the reaction.

DGT has produced a demo of their reactor for !CCF-18. Make up your own
mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHEtnTO3h6s&bvm=bv.57799294,d.cWc