Discovery of Quantum Vibrations in 'Microtubules' Inside Brain Neurons
Supports Controversial Theory of Consciousness

Jan. 16, 2014 — A review and update of a controversial 20-year-old
theory of consciousness published in Physics of Life Reviews claims
that consciousness derives from deeper level, finer scale activities
inside brain neurons. The recent discovery of quantum vibrations in
"microtubules" inside brain neurons corroborates this theory,
according to review authors Stuart Hameroff and Sir Roger Penrose.