From: David Roberson

                Thanks for the assist.  In your theory of RPF, in what form
is the energy released?  In the usual solar fusion process a neutrino
escapes the active region to carry away excess energy.  Since they are
difficult to capture, most leave the sun along with the mass and energy from
their creation.  Are you expected something similar according to your idea?

                Dave,
                The energy release appears to be UV but monochromatic,
unlike Mills. The RPF hypothesis is moving towards a finding of importance
for the Goldstone boson. QCD is difficult, and trying to learn it "on the
fly" is my major problem. A magnon specifically can be the important medium
for energy transfer within a nickel lattice - linking protons which undergo
RPF to nickel atoms. Wiki has a pretty good entry on the Goldstone boson
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldstone_boson
                There is a recurrent single energy quantum that keeps
turning up at 55 eV. This allows plenty of confusion with Mills' Rydberg
value of 54.4 eV. It seems that the higher value of 55 eV represents the
single expected photon emission of RPF and not the several values which
Mills claims for the hydrino, being multiples of 27.2 eV times an integer
(for Mills).
                Thus, the two reactions may be similar but different - and
to make things worse, there is a possibility that both could be active in
the same environment or experiment.
                Jones
                BTW - in spectral line charts which I have seen for the
solar UV emission of the corona - there is a line that looks to me to be
right on 55 eV, and not the lower value of 54.4 eV.