Somehow I think millions plus your name to live on throughout history would be
slightly more important than Billions at age 60+

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Lennart Thornros
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎January‎ ‎24‎, ‎2014 ‎2‎:‎07‎ ‎PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Lou I agree with you. Must be good to have business people take over at this
time.

Craig, I think you see this with the wrong colored glasses. To realize that one
does not have the capacity (Money, knowledge, network, credibility, personality
etc.) and therefore sell when one has put in what one had to contribute (at
ones peak) is not only smart - it is probably the best economical deal.

I think it is very exiting news. That means that real money can see the benefit
and that is what is needed to increase the experimentation and reasoning to get
to the best solution(s). I know we are not there at this time.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to
excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM