Hi Eric,

I have made progress and have constructed a new reactor optimized to allow
low energy photons to escape.  These would be unmistakable signatures of
LENR without having to be so optimized to show excess heat to the extent it
proves a nuclear source.  I have seen transient heat bursts and I want to
correlate these with emitted photons.

Unfortunately, I am on a temporary hold to get myself and my little lab
moved across the US to NM.

Bob