Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ***Then for the time being we need to focus on attracting MONEY, like the
> X-Prize.
> I agree. How do you suggest this be done?
> ***Ummm, did I not mention the X-Prize, which generated 50X more interest
> and investment than the original prize offered?  Or am I missing
> something?

You are missing the money. Who will fund this X-prize? Unless you won the
lottery and you have a million bucks burning a hole in your pocket, your
suggestion is of no use. There is no money for research, and there is no
money to establish an X-prize. As Ed pointed out, there is loads of
experimental data more convincing than the Nanor, but still no money.

See: "Belling the Cat." Moral: It is easy to propose impossible remedies.

http://www.bartleby.com/17/1/67.html