Yes.

----- Reply message -----
From: "James Bowery" <jabow...@gmail.com>
To: "vortex-l" <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: [Vo]:Atlanta is in a tizzy
Date: Thu, Feb 13, 2014 10:51 PM

Oh its strange to associate the south with lynching or is it strange to
associate the south with a particular potential to recognize how much damage
has been done by suppression of cold fusion's potential for home generators now
that they've experienced catastrophic cold cutting the lifeblood of modern
society:  electricity?

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 9:39 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 10:32 PM, James Bowery <jabow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why?  Do you think the rule of law is going to deal justice to those

> responsible for suppressing cold fusion?  Do you think blacks will be

> targeted by lynch mobs because blacks suppressed cold fusion?

I just think that it is a strange association.