at this resonant frequency

L-band frequencies of 1250 to 1350 MHz

As well as:

   - 1 MW peak power (magnetron with solid-state modulator)
   - Operating frequency is 5510 MHz (C-band)

These power levels and frequencies are triggering an increase in sonic
booms and shallow, weak "earthquakes" around the country, not just around
Oklahoma City.  They are charging up the atmosphere with their 24/7 pulses
and the atmosphere is discharging energy back to the Earth (suddenly).

A range of frequencies appears to work and a few megawatts triggers even
more booms and quakes.

I am totally serious (which only happens half the time)