  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 2:41 PM
  Subject: [Vo]:Continuous spin particles

  http://phys.org/news/2014-02-long-range-particles.html

  Can long-range forces can be mediated by continuous spin particles?

  I am coming to the realization that the only thing that is important in this
universe is spin.

  If magnetic fields can change the spin of photons, those magnetic fields can
control the force projections of those particles.

  This referenced article is supportive of this concept.

  This could well be what is behind the rotation of magnetic fields as an anti
gravity mechanism.

  I think we can turn a rotating NiH reactor into an anti gravity device.