Pulled Threads.

Unfortunately, many of them were pulled from FR and my efforts to save them
using Ubuntu software led to a debacle.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/backroom/3088346/posts
The thread wasn't generating invective, it's not pulled from a website with
copyright issues, it was an open-source science effort rather than a Rossi
thing.

Original message by citizen regarding E-Cat article received 08/19/2013
4:31:56 PM PDT

Kevmo, I didn't find where you had posted this E-cat article I ran across.

Tests find Rossi's E-Cat has an energy density at least 10 times higher
than any conventional energy source

Read more at:
http://phys.org/news/2013-05-rossi-e-cat-energy-density-higher.html#jCp

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3027677/posts?page=32

Looks like I saved this one in sent email.

Tests find E-Cat has energy density at least 10 times higher than any
conventional energy source

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3023012/posts

The mod even said that one reason the thread was pulled was because I
called them "Luddites", which he considered even more insulting than
"seagull". But when I looked through the thread in my cache, I had never
used the term. The mod INVENTED the instance.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2970866/posts?page=47

Conclusively Demonstrating the "New Energy Effect" of Cold Fusion
Cold Fusion Now.Org ^ | November 25, 2012 | David J. French
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 2:38:47 PM by Kevmo
Conclusively Demonstrating the "New Energy Effect" of Cold Fusion
November 25, 2012 / David J. French/6 comment(s)/Science and Technology
[Translate]
------------------------------
The following is a further posting in a series of articles by David French,
a patent attorney with 35 years experience, which will review patents of
interest and other matters touching on the field of Cold Fusion.

I saved this one in sent email

Athanor 2.0: The Hydrotron
ECat World ^ | July 28, 2012 | Frank Acland
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 11:11:01 AM by Kevmo
Athanor 2.0: The Hydrotron
High School kids who have replicated a cold fusion cell.
http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/07/athanor-2-0-the-hydrotron/

 A couple of the original pulled comments were me telling Moonboy, "stop
stalking me, @$$#0|e"

Skip to comments.
Athanor 2.0: The Hydrotron
ECat World ^ | July 28, 2012 | Frank Acland
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 11:11:01 AM by Kevmo
Athanor 2.0: The Hydrotron
High School kids who have replicated a cold fusion cell.
http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/07/athanor-2-0-the-hydrotron/ [Update: Video
Posted]