Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey, that's where I work!  Well, not in the strip joints ("Adult
> entertainment.  Entrance in rear." touts one sign.)

That's great!

>  But, my office is
> a mile away on Piedmont Rd.

Ah. Then you need to try the International Bakery, 2165 Cheshire Bridge Rd.
And the original, Original International House of Pancakes by the Tara
Cinema where the food is free but they charge for the entertainment. It is
run by an Original Cast of Characters. I was there one day when a snooty
businessman at the counter complained "are you ignoring me or what?!?" One
of the waiters, a flamboyantly gay 60-something guy said, "Don't take it
personally, honey; we ignore everyone."