On Mar 15, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Jones Beene wrote:

> From: Kevin O'Malley
>
> And also perhaps here:
>
> Note that they used lasers to REMOVE energy from the system (to COOL it).
> That's what KP Sinha did, and also, what Ed Storms was unaware of here on
> Vortex-L until I pointed it out.

Jones, please tell me where Sinha proposed to use a laser to remove energy from
a system. I have only one paper in my collection by this author that describes
using a laser to improve coupling between the Lochon and the lattice to
increase the fusion rate.

Laser stimulation of low-energy nuclear reactions in deuterated palladium,
Current  Sci., 91 (7) 907-912 (2006)

Ed Storms